Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Questions about eye replacements

  1. #1
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know American Girl will replace the heads for dolls needing new eyes, but my question is there any doll hospital that does eye replacements for Bitty?

    Do you know if the eyes with the light blonde eyelashes are still available?

    I am trying to get an Our New Baby, unfortunately, they usually look better on ebay than they do when they arrive. The one I just received looks like she is going to get silver eye. One pupil is much smaller than the other. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    So far I have 3 different shades of blonde eyelashes!!!! Any suggestions (other than give up) would be much appreciated!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AG doll hospital will "treat" silver eye on any American Girl doll. They are lifetime guarantee on manufacturing problems, etc which silver eye qualifies as.

    I'm not sure of the blonde eyelash part of your question though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •